Monday, August 8, 2011

Busy Busy

My (virtual) walls have been quiet lately -- too quiet!  They must be up to no good...

Meanwhile, I have been keeping very busy this summer, which has its perks and pitfalls.  There have been many beautiful weddings, sporting events, and weekends spent babysitting.  This and next month hold more adventures; more sporting events, a vacation to California (San Fran <3 ), a surprise (well, secret) mini-vacay with Nick, a half marathon, more weddings, and lots of work stuffed in between.  I wish there were more days in a weekend!

Once I feel more insightful/reflective/chatty, I will write more...until then I must continue on.  Oh, and a quote I found that I thought was wonderful (especially for me):

“There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever”







No comments:

Post a Comment